Table of content
Secure your teeth for life
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots which are surgically inserted into the jaw to replace the missing root. Titanium implants integrate well with your jawbone providing a strong foundation for the denture to be securely attached as a replacement tooth.
Enjoy a strong, long-term replacement for missing teeth with dental implants. Made from titanium or ceramic, dental implants are artificial tooth roots which are surgically inserted into the jaw to replace the missing root. Titanium implants integrate well with your jawbone providing a strong foundation for crowns to be securely attached as a replacement tooth.
Dental implants look, feel and function just like your natural teeth, enabling you to speak clearly, eat with enjoyment and restore your smile for life.
- Dental implants are the state of the art in restorative dentistry
- Easily placed and replaced
- 98% Success rate
- Last a lifetime
- Can be used to support single crowns or bridges
- Requires minimal healing time
- Costly treatment, but should be considered an investment in long-term oral heath
- Not all patients may be suitable
- Surgical procedure is required
Think a dental implant might be right for you? Contact us for your consultation today.
Dental Implants: A Permanent Solution for Missing Teeth
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that provide a permanent foundation for replacement teeth. They are typically made of titanium, which is compatible with the human body and can fuse with the jawbone to create a stable base for a dental crown or bridge.
The Dental Implant Procedure
The dental implant procedure typically involves the following steps:
- Step 1: Consultation and Treatment Planning: Your dentist will examine your mouth and discuss your goals to determine if dental implants are the best option for you. They may also recommend x-rays or CT scans to assess the condition of your teeth and jawbone.
- Step 2: Dental Implant Placement: The dental implant is surgically placed into the jawbone and allowed to heal over several months, during which time the bone fuses with the implant in a process called osseointegration.
- Step 3: Abutment Placement: Once the implant has fused with the jawbone, an abutment is attached to the implant to connect it to the replacement tooth or teeth.
- Step 4: Crown or Bridge Placement: The final step involves placing a custom-made dental crown or bridge onto the abutment to restore function and appearance to your smile.
Caring for Your Dental Implants
Proper care is essential to maintain the longevity and optimal performance of your dental implants. It includes regular cleaning, avoiding hard or sticky foods, and scheduling regular check-ups with your dentist.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Improved Appearance and Confidence: Dental implants look and feel like natural teeth, restoring your smile and confidence.
- Better Oral Health: Dental implants do not require the removal of healthy tooth structure, unlike traditional bridges or dentures.
- Permanent Solution: Dental implants are a long-term solution for missing teeth, with proper care they can last a lifetime.
- Improved Speech and Function: Dental implants allow for better speech and chewing function compared to removable dentures.
Why Choose Us for Your Dental Implant Needs?
- Expertise: Our team of dental professionals has extensive knowledge and experience in diagnosing and treating dental issues requiring implants.
- State-of-the-Art Technology: We use the latest technology and techniques to ensure the best possible results for our patients.
- Personalized Care: We take the time to listen to our patients’ concerns and goals and develop customized treatment plans tailored to their unique needs.
- Commitment to Excellence: We are committed to providing our patients with the highest quality care and helping them achieve optimal oral health.
Contact Us Today for Your Dental Implant Needs
If you are in need of dental implants, contact us today to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced dental professionals. We are dedicated to providing you with the best possible care and helping you achieve a healthy, beautiful smile.